General rules for all contests and promotions sponsored by
Box Media Group / Hits 100 Arizona
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. Hits 100 Arizona ( the “station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website. The Contest is open to legal United States Residents, 18 years of age and older. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees, Interns, or Volunteers of Hits 100 Arizona/Box Media Group or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent may not participate.
2. Prizes. Winners that won must wait 30 days before they are eligible to win another prize. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Hits 100 Arizona assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Hits 100 Arizona is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer.
3. Conditions/Restrictions. Hits 100 Arizona is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching Hits 100 Arizona listeners can call the studio contest line. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken.
4. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website.
Special Internet Rules
1. Games and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address. Limit one entry per family member.
2. Hits 100 Arizona and sponsors not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer issues whether caused by Hits 100 Arizona users,stream issues by station’s streaming provider or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
3. Hits 100 Arizona reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of Hits 100 Arizona/Box Media Group corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. Hits 100 Arizona, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the station.
Official General Rules appearing above.
Generic Station Rules
1. Volunteer Employees of Hits 100 Arizona/Box Media Group, or their immediate families are not eligible to win.
2. Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with recorded announcements or outside advertising for Hits 100 Arizona. Winners may be recorded and played back on-air.
3. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of winning unless mailed otherwise to the winner.
4. Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Prizes is awarded as is to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted.
6. Only one prize per household from Hits 100 Arizona within any thirty (30) day period.
7. Prizes have no cash value.
8. Hits 100 Arizona may not be held responsible for any technical difficulties, for example studio equipment or phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected on studio lines.
9. Hits 100 Arizona reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time. The decisions of Hits 100 Arizona are final.
10. By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the promotion.
11. Hits 100 Arizona makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
12. Hits 100 Arizona reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value, winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
13. Hits 100 Arizona will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
14. Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
15. Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, Hits 100 Arizona will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
16. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
17. Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
18. In its discretion, Hits 100 Arizona may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
19. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by is reserved exclusively. Hits 100 Arizona Its decisions shall be final.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.